Food 4 Thought Friday
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to join in
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to join in
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ Would you rather legally change your last name to Hitler? OR Never eat chocolate again? I'd rather change my last name to Hitler. It would be easier to spell and pronounce for others than Ropelato is. I enjoy chocolate way too much to give it up!
Lunch ~ Would you rather have no internet? OR No cell phone? I could go without my phone easier than the internet. With the internet you would still be able to communicate with others. I don't think we have to be available 24/7 but it seems it has gotten to be that way.
Dinner ~ Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors? OR Go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren? As much as I love, appreciate and respect my ancestors I would much rather meet my grands that will be coming. The future appeals to me much more than the past.
Midnight Snack ~ Would you rather know the date of your death? OR The cause of your death? I think I'd rather know the date more than the cause. Knowing the cause might be way too stressful however knowing the date might be too. I'd like knowing the date so I could be on top of things and have things in order when they would need to be. I think it would easier to see the good in every day and appreciate the time you have left.
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Be Kind to Everyone! Pay attention to who might need you. Kindness really does matter and it can be so simple!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:
Haha we are so much alike! No surprise there! We can both be Hitlers. hehe Hitlers that OD on chocolate! We'd have to because everyone would probably treat us mean! LOL
Love your recipe!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
We'd be Happy Hitlers sharing our Chocolate with the haters! :D
Post a Comment