The kindergarten kids all made cute cars and invited the parents and grandparents to come to a little parade they had. First they met in the gym and sang some cute patriotic songs. Parker didn't know that I was coming and had the cutest grin on his face when he saw me there with Natalie and Macie. I signed "I Love You" to him and he mouthed (very clearly) "I Love You Most"! He is such a cutie.
My hot flashes seem to attack me when I see my cute grands perform. My eyes were "sweating" and I had to wipe a few tears away. I've always had a problem with the my eyes "sweating" and suppose I always will. I'm so tender hearted!
The cars were all so cute. We have some very creative and talented "kids". Oh my heart swells at the cuteness of little ones.
When Parker was singing, I quite enjoyed the rhythm he possesses. His little head bounced with the bead of the songs. Such a cutie pie. It amazes me all that these kids learn in such a short period of time. We humans are pretty dang amazing. My cute kids and grands are pretty dang amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WOW! What a TON of work! I bet it turned in quite the competition (between the parents! haha) kind of like Pinewood Derby cars (or Valentine boxes!). I probably would have loved making those though for my boys! HOW FUN! That Parker is a doll!
Yes...so much work for the PARENTS! I"m glad I'm done with all that busy work. It was fun but so time consuming....as if parents don't already have enough things to do. :D YES...Parker is a doll!
Post a Comment