Tonight for TJ Trailers Company party we went to Tucano's at the Gateway. It was a little longer drive but we were eating almost immediately. It was fun and good. You could tell who the youngest one there was....the one eating the most. (Jaydan) The place took his plates from him and decided he was done. Crazy!
I like that TJ's has their work party early so that the employee's have their bonus's for Christmas. The Company did better this year which we are all thankful for. It's been down for many years and is slowly picking up. I like everyone that works at TJ Trailers....they are all great people. We missed Chris, Cindee and Evan tonight. Not sure why Chris didn't make it but Evan had surgery and Cindee is the best wife and probably didn't tell anyone when this date was being set that her hubby was having surgery. (lot's of times the party lands on Evan's birthday...this year it was Ken & Carols Anniversary)
I got full pretty quickly but knew that I would be bringing some Chocolate Cake home with me. Their cake is the best I have ever had....and huge! (breakfast for me...and probably lunch too) Usually I can say No Thank You to cake but not here!
I'm thankful for this Company and hope that it will continue to do well for many more years. They are honest and do good work.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment