I was glad that Jodi wanted to borrow the darling Scatter Sunshine sign she made me. She used it for her Relief Society Enrichment Night. I knew if she borrowed it we would get to meet up to exchange it. Any excuse to meet up again is great. I love visiting with this girl. I love discovering how much we are alike. We claim to be twins separated at birth.
We met at Kneaders for a quick treat. We ended up getting two and sharing but ate the first one before we pulled the camera out. Kneaders has yummy treats....everything there is great! Our quick get together was still an hour. I hope that Jodi was able to get some of her errands done and also some of her Christmas shopping checked off her list.
I'm just one blessed girl. I love my friends. I love the happiness and fun they add to my life. Before meeting Jodi I had a little time and went and visited Teresa. I wanted to meet her guy and also to see her. I love visiting my friends....I hope they all know how wonderful they are to me!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That was so much fun! I'm going start borrowing all of your things if that means we can meet up! Thanks for being so flexible! I did get a lot done! Got all of my neighbor gifts done....whew! I still have a lot to do, but it's nice to at least put a dent in it! Love getting together with you! We need to do a lunch where we can just chat for about four hours! Serious! =)
Is licorice ice cream really your fave too? We REALLY were twins separated at birth! haha
Let's just plan ahead .....I'd even going walking with you :)
Actually my favorite is pralines & cream...however I bet I would like licorice now :) funny huh.
Post a Comment