Thursday

Grands truly are Grand!

My fridge is never clear of pictures or reminders.  I am use to it being covered and sometimes I don't pay attention to what is there.  Today I noticed this cute picture that Ivy drew for me.  It made me smile.  I think she might have done this while I was in Kauai.  I love having grands and I love seeing them grow and learn and become themselves.  I love their little ways of showing love to their grandma. I had some art work from Kamryn too that I wanted to share....little artists!
The other day I was going to watch Mya and Parker while Natalie went to the Doctor.  I told them I might not be here when they came but I would be home in time for Natalie to leave on time.  I was home and I heard the garage door open...then the I heard this: "Grandma's here, Grandma's here!"  My grands all make my heart smile.  I love every thing about each one of them.  They are all so different and cute and I love them to pieces!

0 comments: