I love my calling of serving with the Special Needs. These people are so much fun and have the best spirits anyone could have. They are so sweet and accepting. (most of them..wink) They love having fun and very gracious to those that provide their entertainment.
The leaders of SNAP were planning on throwing a Halloween Carnival for the group but a week before we were planning on having it a Young Men/Women Group from Plain City volunteered to do it all for us. It was so nice just being able to go and mingle with the group without having to be over anything. The ward did a great job! They made it so fun for our group and I know everyone loved it!
They had face painting, ghost suckers to make, treat bags they could make, bobbing for doughnuts, bowling, cake walk and bingo. There were lots of treats and fun Halloween Music. It was such a fun night. Everyone got to take a pumpkin home too. What a blessing it is to rub shoulders with such special people. I love it!
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
3.jpg)
4.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment