I love getting together with my friends as often as possible. The funnest days to me are those spent with family or friends laughing and having fun. After seeing that Jodi and I had visited the Crepery last week, Kim asked if we would like to come again since she lives up there. You don't have to ask me twice....I jumped on the invite. I wanted to include whoever wanted to come and so I posted for all the gals. Just a few were able to go. I even ditched my bowling day so that Kathy could come too. (my bowling friends weren't happy with me but I know I will bowl and I didn't know if we would get this set up with Kim if we put it off) I'm glad we made it happen.
I know I need to make another run to Logan soon to visit my friend Denece...hopefully soon. I could eat at the crepery every week. I love their crepes.....they are so yummy! Eating out is such a good excuse to get together. This place is a fun place and they don't mind us staying for hours....(I think we were there for four) There were lots more people coming and going this week...the place was buzzin!
It was so nice visiting with Kim in person. Because she does live in Logan and is going to school we don't get to see her much except on Face Book. (I love FB because some contact is better than none) And of course it was wonderful spending time with Kathy and Jodi too. I love these ladies. They make me laugh and enjoy life. We have so much fun together being silly!Life is so good and even better when we share it with others. We all build each other up and add so much to others lives. This is such a fun stage of life for me. I have always enjoyed my friends and I've loved every season so far in my life. I loved taking my kids to meet other friends and their kids so we could play. I love getting out and doing. I have always loved being on the go...
There's so much around us that can bring and joy and should. I don't think we notice all the time. I'm at point in my life that I am noticing more. Like leaves....remember as a kid playing in the leaves was so much fun....it still is! There is something to say for the scripture....become ye as little children! Life is better through the eyes of a child....can we still see?






0 comments:
Post a Comment