Monday

We are Family!


We are Family......my niece, my sister and me!  I'm singing that as I write.  I just couldn't help but bring those silly glasses with me when I met my sister for lunch.  They song actually came to my mind when we made our lunch date.  I was excited to go to lunch with Susan and Shan.....in my opinion we don't see each other enough and I enjoy our visits when they happen.
Liam came too and was very cute about wearing the silly glasses.  He didn't seem to be bothered by them at all.  It was just a nice day and I love my sister and her family so much.  Susan likes my stories and laughs a lot.  I like making my sister laugh.  We also have some serious talks and we'll even cry and that is why we are so important to each other.

I love my sis!  I have always been taller than Susan but I'm not anymore.  When we stood up to leave Susan looked at me and asked Shan who was taller.  Shan looked closely and so did we and I believe we are the same height now.  Susan thought that was so funny to look me straight in the eye and not up....I don't think it's quite so funny.  I wouldn't mind if my body also shrunk.....loosing two inches doesn't give the torso anywhere to go but out.  I have no waist at all.  My ribs touch my hips and I have a muffin top that I try to hide. I really wish I could pump up my vertebrae and get those inches back.  Oh well......might be a sign I am getting older. :)  But for being over 50 and having 7 kids I look pretty good. :) (that's a joke between me and my friends this age.....I have been told that a lot and laugh every time.....I didn't look as good like this when I was in my 30's or 40's with 7 kids....or at least others didn't tell me I did)  Funny!

0 comments: