I love going to the Temple and I'm really glad that our Ward has been good about scheduling Ward Temple days or nights monthly. Since Larry has been Bishop we always invite the Single Ladies to go with us. (widows) They are fun and they are always happy to get out and go with their Bishop. He also has been inviting our niece, Shannon and she has went with us a few times. I really enjoy their company and love being around these ladies. I love being around all our ward members.....I am really glad Brad & and Crystal met up with us after for some dinner. We don't always go to dinner but it's fun to stop somewhere for a minute to visit some more. One month Ruth and Sharon bought me and Larry pie after....they are so sweet!
I love going to the Temple and love feeling the spirit. I think I always feel the spirit when I go. I love the love I feel.....I love the peace I feel.....I love the safety I feel.....I love the Temple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment