Monday

S...N....O....W......I like it!

I love all the seasons we enjoy living in Utah.  I have always loved the changing of the season.  It's always exciting as one ends and another one begins.  I love the snow and the beauty it adds.  I love that the snow covers all the weeds and makes everything look so clean and pretty.
I enjoy the clothing that I get to wear in the winter.  I love sweat shirts over any other clothing.  Sweatshirts are like blankets to me and I love feeling cozy in them.  This snow fall was perfect.  It was cold enough to stay on the grounds but not the roads or side walks.  We didn't have to shovel and driving on the roads wasn't bad at all at least around here.
I laughed when I saw our bikes all covered in snow.  Not just because of the snow but because when people see all our bikes and our play ground they are sure we run a day care.  I think it's funny since they are just for our kids and grands.  We have always had lots of bikes out front and toys around so I don't notice it but others who don't know us that well do.
I am thankful for the changing of the seasons!

0 comments: