This year was quite the Election. The race between President Obama and Mitt Romney was a good one. I feel like more people were interested in it than every before. Our Country has had some real problems and I never trusted Obama from the start. Needless to say President Obama has another four years to test our faith and encourage us all to pray more for him and our country.
When the votes were counted I wasn't surprised of the way things turned out.....disappointed for sure but not surprised. Immediately I thought how lucky the Romney's were for not winning the election. I can only imagine the strain and stress it would have been on their sweet family. The Romney's are great people and they would have had a lot of people being unkind to them. So I think they are blessed.
Then the thought came to me that even though Mitt didn't win He did make a difference. He is a great man and his greatness was felt. I believe that even President Obama felt it and even tried to be more like him. Mitt is courageous and set the path for another candidate in a few years. He handled things with dignity and I respect him for that.
I believe things ended the way they were meant to. If Mitt was suppose to be President .... He would have been. I believe this is a time for all of us to pray more. We do pray more when things aren't going as well as we would like....I think God is looking forward to that. This is a time for us all to Trust in the Lord more and put our faith in Him and Pray for our Country. It is God who is in Charge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment