Friday

Boating with the YM & YW

One of the funnest activities of the year is the boating activity for the Young Men and Young Women.  They love it and we usually have a pretty good group.  I think they had four boats out there today....so plenty of fun going on!  When I saw all the girls crowded in our boat I did give Larry and call reminding him that there were rules and limits that he probably should follow.  He didn't get a ticket or pulled over so all was well.  I had Zaden and so he even got to go out with the first group of kids.  My grands love boating.  He told me that he even drove with Papa.  Larry is a patient man and enjoys making fun happen and sharing it with others.  I stayed on the beach so I wasn't taking up a seat. (not near as fun)  Zaden and I left after a few hours which was kind of nice.  Boating is one of my most favorite things to do with our family and others.  I am so grateful that we are able to have a boat.

0 comments: