It's Friday and so I thought going out for dinner was a great idea. (did you know that cooking isn't my favorite thing to do?) We gave the Malone's a call and thank goodness we did. It is there 30th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow and their AC went out today....they needed to get out! Matt suggested Taggarts and we liked the idea. It would take longer to get home and by then the Malone's house shouldn't be so hot! It was nice visiting with them. We always have a good time with Matt and Kathy. We laugh a lot and enjoy our time with them. We got to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful surroundings and the peacocks. What a fun place to go.
When we first got to Taggarts and after seeing the dessert display I thought we should get our desserts first. Yep~ we should have got them first because after dinner there just wasn't room or the desire! Probably a good thing! I'm glad the Malone's are spur of the moment people like us. It was a great date!



0 comments:
Post a Comment