Friday

Fort Fun....

Today we had some extra fun in our house.  Zaden and Kam came to play.  Zaden is coming again for awhile until Trichelle is officially through working and back to school.  He is so much fun and loves coming and playing with Jared and Kimi.  It's been nice having him again.  He laughs so much and I love hearing that in our home.  Kam got to come play for a little bit while her parents went on a date.  The cousins really do love each other and have such fun together.
It was so hot outside that we talked them into staying in by building a fort for them.  They were happy with that for a while but did talk Kimi into going outside with them.  They crack me up!  They each wanted to wear a helmet to ride their bikes......I'm sure that wasn't hot!


Each one of my cute grands are my favorite!  I love them all so much and just enjoy watching them play and use their imaginations.  They are each so creative and smart and make me smile! :)

Who knew that grands were such blessings?  I had no idea but boy have I found out!  Oh the Joy these "littles" add to life!  So stinkin thankful for them all!

0 comments: