Wednesday

Fisher shares my Birthday!

Fisher Jared Mock was born on July 28, 2012.  What a cute baby he is.  I took the kids to meet him today and it was so much fun visiting with Amity and her kids, Tonya, and Shay and her girls.  I love all these people so much!  I love babies and their "freshness".  They are absolutely incredible!  Little Fisher has light hair and I am hoping his eyes stay blue.  Amity has such pretty blue eyes I think at least one of her kids should too.  All her kids are beautiful with big brown eyes.

It's so much fun for me to watch Tonya's girls as moms.  They do a great job and their kids are so stinkin cute!  I love them all!  I wonder why Tonya and I were the mom's first?  I learn so much from watching our own kids that I am certain I would have been a better mom had they gone first.  They actually help me still to be a better mom right now.  Life is interesting and so great!
Looking at these pictures makes my heart smile so big.  I remember playing dolls with Tonya and now look at what we have......all these beautiful, wonderful kids!  Practicing when we were little paid off!!!
I am so thankful for my dear sista/friend and her beautiful family!  I feel completely loved by each and every one of these wonderful people. What a wonderful day!

2 comments:

amity said...

you are so sweet!! it was so much fun visiting with you and your kids. there truly is a good reason that you and mom came first, and that was so i could have an amazing example of motherhood. who knew that i would be the "big fat momma" now. i am so blessed to have you and your family in our lives. thank you for your example and your love!!

Dawn said...

Amity....you are NOT the "big fat momma". You look awesome!