Wednesday

Temple

The Temple is one of my favorite places to go.  I'm so glad that Cindy and Lisea invited me to join them each week.  I was doing a good job of attending on my own but it is really nice to be able to rub shoulders with these sweet ladies once a week.  I also love the Sealers and other Temple workers that we see every week.  I truly feel loved on Wednesdays.

We noticed that there are tomato plants by the east doors on both sides.  There are also some poinsettias right now.....interesting to me.

Our groups was split up today and so I thought we'd get to the alter a few more times but I still only got there two times.  I know it really doesn't matter how often I kneel at the alter since the amount of work being done is the same.  I love hearing the blessing of the sealings.  I'm reminded how blessed I am to have those blessings.

0 comments: