Tuesday

Bowling with My Boys

Tonight I went Bowling with my Boys!  I sure do love these cute guys with all my heart.  I really missed TJ and Jared but it was still fun and wonderful.  My boys make me laugh.  They are all so funny in their own way.  I admire my guys. They are all hard workers and such great men.  I marvel at how well our boys turned out in spite of Larry and I...Oh and because of us.  I know we taught them a lot of good and we also taught them things not to do.  They are better than we were and that is exactly what we hoped and prayed for.

Bowling was fun.  My scores weren't great but I had a good time.  I did't get a strike but picked up an awesome split.  My first balls were good and there were so many times I thought all the pins would fall but they never did.  Larry and Justin had great games. The other boys did well...I think.  I don't really care about the scores.  I just go to have fun.  Braxton likes to bowl tricky sometimes and he challenged me to be like him.  He was throwing the ball between his legs from behind.  I did it once and it was hard to do.  My boys thought I was cool though for trying and my ball did stay on the lane. haha

I bought everyone a drink, fries and scones.  We really did have a fun night together.  I like Bowling with my Boys for My Birthday!  I love each and everyone of them.  (Larry was a good sport and came even though it was the one night he had set aside to watch a ball game...it was on at the bowling alley but no noise)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

What a blast and a fun fun fun tradition! How long have you been doing this tradition? Is it to celebrate your bday? Do they pay for you or do you pay for them? Just curious because thinking of doing something fun like this with my boys.

Dawn Ropelato said...

It's for my birthday and I pay. That's what I want to do for my birthday and so I just do. We have been doing it for about 5 years now. I love celebrating my birthday and so I do a few things during July to do so...cupcakes with the grands, bowling with my boys and pedicures and pie with my girls. That's why I always want $$$ for my birthday. :D