One of the ladies that I have met through Awaken did a seminar tonight and so I attended it with Trichelle and a few other ladies. It was at Cindy's house and was about hypnotherapy. Cindy has always enjoyed helping and teaching children. After she retired from teaching preschool she felt the need and desire to go back to school. She earned a degree but then was introduced to Hypnotherapy. She feels like she will be able to help others with her knowledge and gift. I do believe that hypnosis is a powerful way to heal some things from our past. I had a session years ago with a friend and it was amazing.
Cindy started her presentation with a prayer which I thought was really cool. She was hesitant but was encouraged by Amber since this was her event and she felt the need. It was awesome. I know that God had provided many different ways of helping his children to heal and better their lives. I know that Cindy has been directed to this path and that through her others will be healed and brought closer to our Heavenly Father.
It was a great night. I love the friendships that I have made in the past several months. I love seeing how supportive everyone is to each other. We are all important in God's plan...plain and simple!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment