Thursday

A Fun Thursday

Kimi was watching Trichelle's kids today.  I didn't have anything going and so I got to enjoy them too.  I was happy that Ivy chose to hand out with us today.  She is at the age that friends are usually first but today we got her.  She was fun and a joy have over.  Ivy wanted to make some "slime".  I didn't have the ingredients and so I took her to the store and we got them.  She is so thoughtful and kind to her brothers and made sure we included them.

"Slime" is made with glue and a little bit of diluted borax.  The kids all had a good time with their slime.  I'm glad that she thought of it.  I love having little ones in my home.  I think it would be so lonely if they weren't always coming and going.

I love seeing their cute faces, and getting their squishy hugs.  I love hearing them giggle and scream with excitement.  I love watching them grow and learn.  I'm so thankful for each of my little's who bring so much happiness to my world.
Larry and I met Tanna and Eric at LaFerrovia for dinner.  We haven't visited with these two for a few years.  We've bumped into one another here and there but haven't really got to visit until tonight.  I love these two.  They are so strong and I learn from them.

They are going through some pretty challenging times but are hanging in there.  I can see their testimonies growing because of their challenges.  Challenges really are a gift.  Through our challenges we are pushed closer to our Heavenly Father.  We need Him more to strengthen us and enlighten us.  I am also learning things because of their challenge. The rippling effects of ours and others trials stretch so far.  God is so wise in teaching us the things we need to learn.

I'm really grateful for these friends.  I'm so thankful that we have grown close over the years.  I love them so much.  I adore each of their kids and grands.  The Monson's are a blessing to our family.  I know that a few of my kids have been blessed through them.  I'm so thankful for friends!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You look very pretty in this picture!

Dawn Ropelato said...

thanks because I wasn't feeling very pretty that day