Friday

Hooper Honey's Celebrating Kellie


Woo Hoo...I love celebrating birthdays!  I love this fun group that I call the Hooper Honey's.  They crack me up and I might need to add how funny they are.  The Funny Hooper Honey's.  No lie, we laugh every time we get together.  Sometimes we are very serious too but we usually find something to laugh at.  These gals are clever and funny and it's so much fun sharing our lives with each other. Everyone's lives right now are pretty good.  Not too many worries which is a nice thing.

I thought it was awesome how we all kind of matched today.  Usually I'm the odd gal out with bright pink on.  I think I will ask everyone to wear red, white and blue for my celebration!

We went to Burch Creek Mercantile on Washington Blvd.  It's a quaint little sandwich shop.  It's a place that brings back childhood memories.  It's really cute and the food is yummy too.  I like that it's not so crowded and you can actually visit and enjoy each other.

We chatted for a few hours before we all had to leave.  It was a very wonderful and fun lunch!  I love these Funny Hooper Honey's!

0 comments: