Saturday

SNAP Production

It's that time of year again.  We are performing at Special Needs.  The production is "Hats". The music is so fun and the message is wonderful.  What really matters is what's under the hats we wear.

I missed a lot of practices this year and so I don't know all the songs and I can't see the words in the dark while I am moving and so I hope that I am not being watched. haha  The participants love doing production and are so proud of themselves for doing their parts and participating.  I'm so proud of them too.  They each add so much happiness to my heart.  I can't help but smile when I look at them and see their bright spirits shining so bright!

I'm not sure how I will react when I get released.  So for now,  I will just continue to bask in the greatness of being involved with this sweet group.  I'm glad that Carla and I left the Awaken Seminar a little early so we could participate both nights.  It's so much fun and very rewarding.

0 comments: