Saturday

Picture Day

 When Jared received his mission call we decided to have our family pictures takes before he leaves.  We set this day right away.  It's hard getting a day when everyone can come and so rain or shine we were taking pictures.  Well....guess what?  The sky was dark and in some places it was raining and the wind....oh the wind was blowing so hard.  It blew one of our trees over at our house.  It was fierce.  A few kids called to see what we were going to do.  I told them all to pray for a window of good weather.  We had about 20 minutes.  That amount of time would have been good but Jaydan lost track of time and was late.  By the time he got there (we met at Jerry and Darinda's and walked to the dam) the wind hit and a few rain drops sprinkled on us.  We just held on and did the best we could.  Trichelle was really sick and wanted to take everyone's picture first so she could leave.  It took a little longer than she hoped.
We never seem to get all the pictures or poses that I want but that's okay...we got enough for now and there were a lot of fun candid shots.  Roger and Carla came up to take our pictures this year and Roger is great at getting candid ones.
 This is the best of our whole group and far as being serious.  The spacing was off a little in my opinion but not bad.
 I love our fun pictures and those are the ones I was trying to create.  I had seen a picture on the internet and the one I saw was a fun one.  I love fun ones because it doesn't matter who is looking or if their hair is blowing in their faces or anything else.  However I did want to make sure everyone was at least seen.  There were a few that had someone hid. (Macie)
 I adore my crazy, fun family.  They are so great and awesome to make the time to come play for a bit so we can capture a few memories together.
 here's a few more fun shots























1 comments:

Jodi said...

FUN pix! You definitely have a fun family!