The Awaken Tribe is huge but not everyone attends each seminar and so you really get to know those that do. I love that! Friendships are made and your support group grows so much. I seriously felt a true love for everyone there. Everyone builds each other up. We support each other. We are all Gods instruments and sometimes it's so obvious. No matter what our personality, we are all very needed and our gifts help others along their journey.

The speakers were fantastic. Just people like you and me sharing their stories and enlightenment. How setting some goals and following the spirit can enrich and better our lives. I feel a pull in me to share my message with others. Are you wondering what my message is or do you know me well enough already to know? I think I will wait until the end to put it to see if you know. ☺
We get to experience breakthroughs together. Some happen while just listening but then we also get to physically have a breakthrough. The first day we broke an arrow by placing it in our neck and walking into it. We write down a limiting belief or fear of something that is holding us back from being our best self. Then you write down the belief without that fear or belief. When that arrow snaps it is a wonderful feeling. On Friday we broke a board with our bare hands. I was nervous for this one because of my experience last time. I was going to make sure I put something on my board that was easy to believe. I chose my board carefully (or so I thought). I wanted one without marks on it and when I saw my board I actually took it away from Carla as she touched it to examine it. When we went to sit down to be instructed I looked at my board and there were little spirals over 3/4 of my board. I looked at Julie, Carla's and Breann and theirs were spotless and pure. I stood up and went to see if any of the remaining boards were better but kept mine. (I'm thinking it's about the board still as well as the belief....believe me...it's more about the belief) We listened to Gerald talk about believes/fears that are holding us back and instantly I thought "I'm afraid of being my highest self." Why should that scare me? Because my highest self will be doing so much more and right now I'm not confident enough to embrace all that I can really do. On the other side...my belief right now is "I'm amazing right now." We got pumped up and we practiced the best way to move our body and arm to break the board. A few of my team members got right up and burst through their boards. Before I lost my confidence I stepped up to break my board. I swung my arm and hit my board and.......it stayed the same. YIKES....I did not want a repeat. Anthony (a speaker and super nice guy) came and gave me some instructions. My leader told me that I leaned into the board and dropped my shoulders..he laughed when he told me which actually really helped me keep any doubt or fear from entering my thoughts. Even though I wanted to step back from the board I trusted and did it again and YES my board broke. The joy in me was even bigger than I had experienced any other time...again another lesson from my last board. (it has taught me so much) I was in my leaders arms rejoicing my breakthrough as I screamed, kicked and cried. It was such a glorious experience.We watched as others were given breakthroughs on stage. The last day an amazing one happened. Ben, the guy in the bottom picture who is ready for a free fall backwards expressed his feelings of not mattering. He didn't feel loved, needed or worthy to even live. It was heart breaking and Gerald guided him through questions and techniques to help him heal and change those beliefs. The entire room poured out our love for Ben. We gathered around him, to touch him and send our love to him. We verbally told him positive affirmations. The love was so powerful in the room and I think everyone was crying at some point. Then Gerald had everyone so to the stage as Ben stood on a stool and prepared himself to let go of all those negative beliefs and to accept and embrace all the new that was poured into him. Before falling back and trusting to be caught he shouted out his new belief that he mattered. He fell, and was supported and raised even higher for a short moment before being lowered and rocked gently back and forth continuing to accept the love being given him. Then he was stood up and Gerald asked him what he was going to do now? Ben said he was going to heal his relationship with his mom. Gerald asked when, and encouraged Ben to do it now. Ben got out his phone and as he stood in the middle of all of us, he called his mom and expressed his love for her. He told her he was sorry for blaming her for his unhappiness. He told her she was the best mom he could have ever had or hoped for. He told her, he was going to be a better son and spend more time with her. I was close enough to hear her express her love for him and accept his apology. It was so awesome.
As I think about that breakthrough and the one the previous day I am so glad that Gerald and his team follow inspiration and not a strict agenda. You just couldn't plan something like that. My heart was filled the last few days. My mind was packed with so much information and thoughts of my next step. I have been truly blessed.
♥ I LOVE MY LIFE ♥
***my message is that our thoughts and our smile are so powerful and magical.





1 comments:
Looks like a wonderful event! I love your message because it really is true! I need to better at that. I think I smile a lot but I allow my insecurities at time keep me from doing that. GREAT POST!
Post a Comment