Friday

Celebrating Kelsi and a little more!

The new carpet for the bedroom was put down yesterday!  Hooray!  Larry and Kevin left last night for Las Vegas to watch College Basketball.  I'm glad that Larry took the time to make this happen.  I like seeing my guys bond.

Today besides watching just Macie, I also got to have Behr.  We had a good time.  These cousins have a good time together.  I love watching them learn to play and share with one another.  Behr usually takes a morning nap but not today.  Heck, Macie was there and he didn't want to miss anything.  I asked him if he was tired but he shook his head "no" and went and laid out on the little bench we have.  I could tell he wasn't tired. haha ☺
We had fun with some silly apps on my phone.  The kids get a kick out of these apps like I do.  Whoever thought this up was clever.  They make me laugh out loud!
Behr and I met Kelsi and her kids at "Chick fil a" so the kids could play.  We went out to celebrate Kelsi.  It was fun and close and I enjoyed our time together.  I hope my girls feel special even if we only go for fast food because they are.  I'm proud of our little mommies.  My heart about bursts when Sadie runs to greet me and wants up and then lays her head on my shoulder to give me a hug.  This time of life is great.  I thought that pretty much during all the times.  I hope my kids enjoy each moment along their journey as much as I have.  I like being a small part of their journey.

I kept Behr going a little longer.  I needed to buy more wood for the girls camp craft we are doing and to pay for the carpet.  Behr fell asleep for about a minute before I stopped to pay for the carpet.  On the drive home  I kept doing things to make him laugh and stay awake because I really wanted him to take a good nap. He did sleep good but when he woke up he was grumpy.  Kimi said he must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  He's a cutie though even if he is grumpy.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

You are one busy grandma!!! It's funny as I have watched your numbers grow and watch you get more involved and busy with them! It is a great time of your life!