Thursday

Yipee....Kelsi is 23

It's this cute girls birthday today!  What a blessing Kelsi is to our family especially Braxton.  Kelsi is a cute girl and is good at following the Spirit.  She notices little things which are really messages from God.  I know that because she blogs about them sometimes I read them.  Kelsi is a cute mom and is now going to embark on the adventure of staying home with two cute babies.  I was also twenty-three with two little ones.  It's a lot of work but such a fun time of life.  Kelsi is easy going and is good at going with the flow.  She's pretty patient, at least from my eyes. Kelsi has been raised well and has wonderful, loving parents and so I know that her journey in life will be awesome.  Kelsi is pretty quiet still around me and hasn't really opened up much to me but maybe that is just how she is.  I enjoy getting to know this cute girl better each year.  I'm glad Kelsi was born and that her calling was to be a Ropelato and wife to our cute Braxton.  They together make beautiful babies and have a lot of fun together which makes my life better.  I love seeing my kids happy and moving forward and upward!

0 comments: