I'm a gal that likes and enjoys the Holidays. I love Valentines Day. I remember loving to choose the perfect Valentine for my friends and enjoyed putting them on their steps and running or putting them in their homemade Valentine box at school. I remember one year when my dad gave me Mystic Mint Cookies for Valentines Day because I loved them so much. It was fun then and I have always enjoyed this day. I still like giving out Valentines to my family and friends. This year I bought the grands the cute little box of chocolates. I loved getting them as a kid and seriously it was the box I liked more than the candy. I made up little valentine bags with kisses and hugs for friends and my kids at home. I got Larry a stuffed bear because he loves stuffed animals and some of his favorite treats. I made a yummy dinner that included raspberry cheesecake since it's Jaydan's favorite. Doing these things made me feel so good inside. I know Larry felt bad because he always sends me flowers and didn't this year because we are headed to California and I wouldn't enjoy them. I tried to reassure him that it was all good and it seriously was. He did get me a gift though and I will always appreciate him for taking such good care of me.
When we were in Hawaii we ordered a Bamboo Mattress. We ordered a Queen because that's what we have and that's the size of our headboard. However, the last few years I feel like I am smothered in this size bed. I know it's since menopause but baby it's real! I need my space. When we got home from Hawaii I remembered quickly how I really "needed" a King size bed after enjoying one for the last week in Hawaii. So, Larry got on the phone and called the cute kid in Hawaii and ordered us the King. I could care less if we ever get a headboard, I am just thrilled I am going to have some space. The whole bed thing ended up being quite hilarious. Months ago when we went and looked at mattresses I told Justin and Natalie they could have our bed because I didn't want Kimi and Jared fighting over it. I forgot that though because that was months ago. When we ordered the new mattress Jaydan was with us and so I told him he could have our bed if he would let Jared have his. Larry remembered that I had promised it to Justin but didn't say a word. He told me he was willing to let them just be mad at me. ☺ Jaydan wouldn't have cared and would have been fine with it but the way this all ended worked out good for everyone. Larry and I both hate returning things and so instead of returning the new mattress when it comes, Larry decided to let Justin make payments on it. I think we all ended up pretty happy. Well, Larry might not be quite as happy since our mattress just doubled in price for the time being.☺
Kimleighel, Jared, Larry and I decided to watch a movie together. We were enjoying it when Braxton called to see if we would come sit with Sadie since Kelsi was having labor pains. We all went up to their house and finished watching the movie. Larry ended up bringing the kids home and came back up to get me around 2:00 since the hospital sent Kelsi home because her contractions weren't changing anything. I was exhausted and so was everyone else. Little man needs to stay put for another week.
Today was good! I had lots of love send to me and I did a little of sending some out as well.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment