Wednesday
Celebrating with Jaydan
We had an enjoyable evening with Jaydan John. Jaydan makes me smile. He is seriously a happy kid and is usually smiling and making jokes. He's just fun. Jaydan chose to go to Red Robin this year. I like Red Robin. I told our waiter we were celebrating Jaydan's birthday and so he got a free shake. Yeah Baby! We got a stack of onion rings for an appetizer and I even liked them...of course I pulled the onion out and just ate the outside but it was yummy.☺ Jaydan is a fine young man and I really hope he meets his eternal companion sometime soon. I wonder about her...I am getting excited to meet her. I really think it's time. Jaydan has a great attitude though and is a patient guy and will just keep looking until they find each other. I'm proud of Jaydan and all that he accomplishes. I don't think it'd be easy to follow four active siblings and he manages his spot in the family quite well. We are all grateful for this fun, loving kid. I'm so glad he's mine!
Posted by Dawn at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment