Tuesday

Jaydan is 26

Boy the time flies!  My cute little valentine turned 26 years old today.  I am so thankful that this boy was born to me.  Jaydan seriously such a sweetheart...Valentines Day is the perfect day for him to be born.  This kid has such a good attitude.  It's rare to see him down. He jokes constantly and is always making everyone laugh.  Jaydan is adventurous and works hard.  He likes to play hard too.  Jaydan is a kind soul and makes Kimleighel and Jared always feel included.  (they adore him)  Jaydan was by far my easiest child to take anywhere.  He didn't get into things or throw fits.  He has always been pretty content.  No wonder there is a five year gap between him and Kimleighel, I was enjoying Jaydan and didn't get baby hungry.  Jaydan is a responsible kid.  He has always been one that expects or demands very little.  I'm so thankful I got started with him or I don't think he would have survived.  God knew our family needed Jaydan!  What a privilege it is to be this kids mom!

0 comments: