Thursday
Sadie's Two
I took this collage from Kelsi because it's just so darn cute. Little Sadie Lou is quite the girl. She is such a good sport and goes along with any crazy idea her daddy has. She's such a happy little one. Sadie is learning to talk and says things that are understandable. She likes coming to her gramma's. (mine and grandma Lou's) She is very social and friendly. She's so expressive and loves hugs. I love when she comes to me to be held and loved on. Sadie is adventurous which is a good thing since Braxton lives for adventure. Sadie loves to play and is good at entertaining herself now. I loved watching her play with some little people the other day. She had them sitting on couches and riding on little ponies. She knew what they were suppose to do. Sadie is such a sweetie and I'm so happy that she was born to Braxton and Kelsi. She truly is a wonderful blessing in our family. I love this cutie patootie!
Posted by Dawn at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment