Susan hosted book club today and so after bowling I went right over. I am glad I was able to have a few minutes to visit with Susan before the others came. I admire Susan to pieces. Susan is so good at everything and can do absolutely anything. She is so smart and I like just soaking in as much of her goodness as possible. I feel that way about all these ladies. They all have so much good in them. I love them and care about them so much.
I'm happy that we got back to just talking about books and eliminating lunch. We do talk about what's going on in our lives too but then we share our views on books. Susan did have a few treats set out and some water if anyone wanted and when I had to take a call I did take a little but that wasn't our focus. Our focus was on books. I brought home a book and that's what I like to do. I like being so interested in a book that I want to read it. I wasn't able to stay and hear all the reports because Jared's mission call came and he was going to open it at Larry's shop after school. I was anxious. I think I only missed one or two of the ladies reviews though and so that was good. I text them all after sharing our good news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment