Monday

Halloween Parade

The elementary school has a little parade for the families of their cute little characters.  I love going and seeing the fun costumes.  There are some clever ones.  The teachers and staff were very creative this year.  Mr. G was fishing and the secretaries were cute fish blowing bubbles.  They started things off.  There was a Harry Potter theme going on among the teachers and a lot of them were dressed like the Hogwarts teachers.  I think they might have all been from one grade and their costumes were great.  There were a few Elsa's and Anna's this year but I had my favorites.  I believe Parker was the only puppy or dog and he was so cute as he walked by with his paws up and begging.  Oh my crud, I couldn't help but smile and laugh out loud.  There were quite a few nerds and big babies.  A few dinosaurs were seen waddling around too....they all waddled. ☺  A bunch of the teachers made a roller coaster which I thought was so clever.  It was funny.  The parade lasted  half an hour and I told Natalie's sister, Lisa that was the amount of time we had for our trunk or treat tonight. No doubt you really don't need much more time than that .... unless you wanted to visit and enjoy your chili. ☺  Eat fast and talk fast.  I don't think I'll eat..I'd rather visit!  What a Fun Time of Year!  So many parties and dinners and dressing up.  I love Halloween!
***I was asked why I didn't dress up and it's because Mya didn't want me to.  I asked her last night if she thought I should and she quickly said "NO".  Larry and I were teasing her and saying we were going to come dressed up and go around to all the rooms and ask for Mya and tell everyone we were her grandparents.  She did not like that idea at all...it was okay to say we were Parkers but she didn't want any part of it.  I really wouldn't have dressed up since the spectators don't but it was fun teasing our little cutie who is very self conscious right now.

0 comments: