Sunday
Last Halloween Meal
We had our last Halloween Meal tonight. I cooked the thick noodles that are very Italian and are hard to eat because they don't twirl. I called them intestines and truly they look like it. I was going to dye them red but Kimleighel didn't want me to and so I didn't. We had a brain cheese ball and a bucket of bones. (rolls) There were monster eggs (donuts) and guts.(meatballs and sauce) We washed it all down with some thinned out blood. (kool-aid) Some of the kids don't mind these names but for some I can't say them or they won't eat. I didn't tell Parker but from the looks of his plate you might think I did. He had a doughnut and crackers....that's all. Natalie brought a few treats that were yummy. We enjoyed visiting with each other and it was a fun night. Sunday meals are my favorite! My family is my favorite!
Posted by Dawn at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment