Monday

Game Day

It's been forever since I have been able to attend our Monday game day.  I watched kids all of August and have had other things as well as being sick.  I'm glad I was able to attend today.  I love these gals and have such a good time with them all. Debbie is the Queen of Games.  She knows a lot.  I have played a lot over the years but forget how to play them.  That is why I am explaining them on here.  Hopefully it will help me remember!

Today we played Nertz!  I thought it was just like solitaire with the exception being you got to play on everyone's cards.  That was not the case.  It was similar but different.  Nertz is a fast paced game.  You need to keep your eyes moving all the time, playing as many cards as possible.  It was fun and Debbie was our winner!  In the picture she has a chicken on her shoulder with Lorrilee and they each have a Lucky Duck..that's how I remember who won.  Nertz was too much for Lorrilee today and so we pulled out 5 Crowns.  Lorr won that!  We had a good time.

I signed Debbie's book for her and Lorrilee bought one.  I love that Debbie got emotional while reading it.  I hoped that our feelings would be expressed and I guess if it brings someone to tears it was a success. (not that you have to cry...I'm just glad it touched her soul)

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh at first I thought the woman in purple was Davaleen! That was a WOO WOO moment!
One day I will make it to your game day!