Monday

Celebrating Robin

Today the Sista's went to lunch to celebrate Robin!  It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful that Robin is around to celebrate.  Her health hasn't been to great the last few years and her heart attack gave us all a big scare.  Robin is hilarious!  She is so sarcastic and always has us laughing out loud.  She's a beautiful soul...inside and out!  I feel so blessed to know her to be able to spend time with her.  I really like her and all my sista's.  These sista's like and appreciate me too. (much more than my birth sister)  These gals enrich my life and fill it with so much happiness and fun!  What a blessing they are to me.  A new gal came today that I hadn't met before.  Her name is Ranae and she is Leann (Burch)Whitely's sister in law.  She is really nice and it was enjoyable talking with her.  We have some people that we both love in common.
After a wonderful lunch we went to Fundaze and bought some pirate stuff so we could dress up and get some free donuts at Krispy Kreme.  We waited in line for an hour and it was warm outside.  It was fun though being with each other.  When we got our donuts the line was at least 3X as long...poor people.  My family enjoyed my sacrifice and their donuts.

After waiting for the donuts we went to Sew and Save because Carla and Robin needed to pick up their quilt square kits.  The kits weren't ready which is dumb.  If you belong to a group and have paid then I think they should have your name on your quilt if you are not able to pick it up on the day assigned.  Needless to say we waited again for their kits to be cut.  Robin was not a happy camper.

I got home just in time to greet Larry and Jared as they pulled in right behind me.  Fun Day!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Aye matey! That was such a fun day!
We are silly but I love it!