I never get tired of celebrating or being celebrated. Today Crystal took me to breakfast for my birthday after I got home from the Temple. We went to Wafflelove. I ordered a banana pie waffle. It was yummy. It had chocolate syrup on it and topped with lots of banana's and cream. I loved visiting with Crystal. Crystal is such a sweetie. She has such a good heart and is one of the kindest people I know. She's a wonderful friend....a friend that is like family. (Crystal refers to me as tiny...petite) Crystal shared a few tender moments of her cute son and how he has encouraged her like she has him. She also shared a cute story that her son shared with her about prayer. Rock and his friends had a situation where they felt they could use some extra help and they decided to pray. Their prayer was answered very quickly and I know those boys will remember that. I thought it was cool that Rock went right home and was excited to share his experience with his parents. I also think it's cool that Heavenly Father answers simple prayer that help us realized that He is there and will also answer our bigger prayers.
After eating our waffles we decided to go to Swigg and get a Mango and Cream Mountain Dew. It was pretty yummy. I would have loved to spend more time with Crystal but had to get home so I could pick up Mya and Parker and take them to Trichelle's to play with their cousins. Natalie's car overheated and was smokin after she took the kids to school. I got to visit with Trichelle again and loved it. Ivy is going through some changes and wasn't her happy self when she got home from school even though Mya was there to play with her. I felt bad for her and Mya. Mya had been so excited to play and Ivy's negative/blah attitude was absorbed...it was sad.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That looks so good! Crystal is such a nice girl. Glad I got to meet her!
Post a Comment