Tuesday

Birthday Lunch for Trichelle

It's not to often these days that I get to celebrate my kids on their birthdays since they work and have other responsibilities.  However, Trichelle had time to go to lunch today since it was the first day of school for her kids and she isn't working.  WooHoo...I love celebrating my kids!  I love thinking back over the years of their life.  I really enjoyed having my kids and I making memories with them.  I love being a mom to adult children and watching them teach their kids.  I must have of done a few things right because my kids are pretty awesome.  I enjoyed our time together today.  We celebrated by getting sushi at Delicious. Behr is such a good eater and loved the edamame...I think all of Trichelle's kids like it.  I enjoyed visiting with Trichelle and having her tell me about the things she has learned from attending Limitless.(a cool conference on believing in yourself and breaking through things that are limiting you)  Believing in yourself is huge and limitless helps people do that.  I love seeing the light get brighter as my kids have attended.  I love Trichelle and I'm thankful that she is mine...she's a keeper. (just like the rest)

0 comments: