Tonight we took Trichelle and TJ to dinner to celebrate their Birthdays! They chose Outback Steak House. It was really yummy. I loved watching these two tonight and I was able to capture the love they have for each other. We talked a lot about Italy. They want to go to Italy and invited Larry and I to go with them. We talked about all the places that they'd be interested in seeing. All the talk got me excited. I have always been intrigued by Italy and absolutely love it. I know Larry would really want to go back when the LDS Temple is completed but that might still be a few years and so I think we should go with these two and then again. We wouldn't go until next October but then we could start saving again. The Temple completion date just got moved back to 2018 and who knows if that is accurate. Larry made a comment that it might take as long to build as the Salt Lake City temple. The Italians aren't in a hurry for anything, which isn't such a bad thing.
We enjoyed Trichelle and TJ and probably owe them another dinner since last year we didn't take them out because Behr arrived the day before Trichelle's birthday. We also talked about the celebrations or things TJ has done for Trichelle's birthday and had to laugh. Her day may have started out with her best of interest but usually ended up on a golf course. TJ laughed how it was funny that his golf clubs just 'happened' to be in the trunk every time. We talked a little about future celebrations and Trichelle mentioned that she would like to do something big for her 50th but then realized that is would be Behr's 16th...she got 'trumped' again. I told her to just be sure to plan ahead and celebrate anyway even if it's not directly on the birth day. I love these two!
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So I am sure your TJ Trailers is not named after this TJ. I have never asked you where the name came from????
TJ looks so nice and perfect for Trichelle. So cute
Post a Comment