Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday! 

A little feast without the calories!! 

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!! 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A THOUGHTFUL Food 4 Thought Friday

Breakfast ~ What is consuming your thoughts currently? I need to get my blog book caught up and printed.  I keep thinking of the Special Needs and how we can make our activities better.  My kids and grands are constantly in my thoughts and prayers

Lunch ~ What is the most thoughtful thing you did this week? I watched Trichelle's kids for her so that she could attend limitless. I even had Kevin bring over his 4 so he could take his sweetie to a movie. I also took Kellie to lunch for her birthday and went and visited Kathy on Monday.  All those things made me happy and I loved doing them.

Dinner ~ What is the most thoughtful thing someone else did for you this week? I'd say that the kind words of everyone that I did someone thing for were very thoughtful and appreciated.  My cute friend, Julie sends me a thoughtful text every day and has done so for a year.

Midnight Snack ~ If you could eliminate one of your reoccurring thoughts, what it would be? that I'm fat.  I think I heard it so much when I was young and have always thought I was fat.  I look back on pictures and remember thinking I was fat and realize I really wasn't.  I'm trying to reprogram my mind about my weight and not let the comments of others affect me.

Recipe for the Week ~(instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Be Of Good Cheer!  That thought has crossed my mind everyday this week!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm with you on the blog book! Always hanging over my head! WHEN WILL I DO IT! I beat myself up over that all the time because I just can't sit down long enough to get it done! UGH Want to do mine for me? hehe
You are very thoughtful to watch the kids all week! That has to take it's toll! But if anyone is up for the task it's YOU! Glad they appreciated it!
I love the new campaign going around to LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN! We are the only ones that matter as to how we feel about our bodies and so if we can learn to love them how they are then what others think won't matter.
Great recipe for the week. No wonder you are always so cheerful!