Friday

A Few Fun Days

I really enjoyed having the kids here this week.  Zaden and Ivy are low maintenance kids and Behr is pretty good at entertaining himself too.  They were really easy to have over.  Behr loves Ivy and Zaden and got excited every time he saw them.   They are all really cute together and treat each other really good.
Wednesday night Kevin and Julie brought their kids over so that they could go to the Movie.  It was a blast having them all.  Larry was helping with an emergency preparedness drill our Stake was doing and so I was on my own.  Ivy and Kamryn could have helped if I wouldn't needed them to but I did fine and let them play.  I got to feed the twins and love on each of them for a little bit.  Zaden was keeping Jordyn and Behr happy.  However, Jordyn and Behr did get into a little mischief.  They got hold of a drink and poured it on the floor and was playing in it.  Behr was sitting in it and so I had to change his pj's.  Ivy and Kam play with my shoes and purses and I'm really glad they get along so well.  We invited Kamryn to spend the night because she likes being at my house best when her cousins are here.  I have such cute grands.
Ivy pulled her tooth out and was really hoping the "tooth-fairy" would find it but I let her know that the "tooth-fairy" wasn't good about coming to our house.  I was right....her tooth was still in the baggie in the diaper bag the next day. ☺  Ivy wanted to learn to crochet and so we went and got a burp cloth and some thread.  She caught on really quick.  I liked seeing her crochet...it made my heart happy.
We played on my phone with the snap chat app and laughed our heads off.  Some people are so dang clever.  We really had a good time together.  Carla came over Friday and we went to lunch with the kids and she visited with us after.
While we were having a good time so were Kimleighel, Trichelle, Jared and Krissie.  They were breaking boards with their bare hands, breaking arrows that were in their necks as they broke through their own insecurities, and learning about the power of "positive thinking".   Limitless is an awesome program that helps you gain control over your own life.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my, what a crazy filled FUN week for you! Such cute littles too!
Question: Are you worn out??? haha You must be! I hope you get some down time this week!
Hope you can come on Thursday to our par- tay!!! It will be fun!

Dawn said...

I didn't get very tired...these kiddo's are so good!