Wednesday

Limitless

Trichelle went to Limitless with Kimleighel and Jared and so I get to have limitless fun with her cuties for the next three days.  I love having the grands over.  They are so dang cute.  
Behr loves Zaden and Ivy.  I went to put him down for a morning nap and he cried the cry that let me knew he wasn't ready.  I took him back into the tv room and he quickly crawled back to my room for Ivy.  It made me laugh.  She held him and gave him and bottle and then he was ready.  When he got up he was so happy and just wants to be where I don't want him to be.  I had to barricade the hallway which gave him the entire kitchen and family room to explore.  He doesn't like to be restrained. ☺ Behr tries climbing on everything and succeeds once in awhile.  He's a cutie though and very pleasant.  The next few days are going to be enjoyable.

0 comments: