Friday

The Taylors

Instead of camping with the Taylor's this year, we just took a little drive and went and visited with them.  They are camping up North Fork where they like to go over Memorial Day Weekend.  It was relaxing sitting around the fire and visiting with them.  I love this family.  I love the mountains.  I love seeing the deer cross the roads while we drive in the mountains.  I love the quiet and peace the fresh air offers.  It was nice.

Before going to the Taylor camp, we stopped by Rachel's to give her a paper from the shop and to see her cute baby.  Rachel and Craig weren't home but we found them at their neighbors house.  Jared knew the red truck was Rachel's and then he noticed her standing out in the front yard.  Rachel and her baby are doing good and her little one is so darling.   I'm glad we decided to go for our little drive this evening.

0 comments: