Lynette and I had the same idea again today. We ended up at the Hospital exactly at the same time. Thank goodness there are two babies to love on. ☺ We took turn holding each baby. The twins are doing really good and will be coming home soon. I learned how to pace a baby while feeding it as I watched the nurse feed little Briggs today. Brynlie used the feeding tube for this feeding since she wasn't interested at all about waking up to eat. Briggs chomped his bottle down in seven minutes. These little ones and all little's are absolute miracles. I'm so thankful and in love with these babies. There really isn't anything in this world better than a new born baby fresh from Heaven.
I enjoyed visiting with Lynette. I'm so thankful my kids have married into such wonderful families. I'm thankful for the wonderful nurses that care for our twins. They are so good and caring. Life is pretty darn wonderful! Busy....But Wonderful!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment