Sunday

Sundays....My Favorite

Bennett is working in Rock Springs, Wyoming now.  He text me this morning to see if I would be home if he came by.  He wanted to surprise my mom with a little visit.  I was excited to have him come over and having early church worked out great.  Bennett and Carrie didn't stay for very long but I thought it was very thoughtful of them to come at all.  They made my day.  Bennett had Jordyn laughing as he played with her.  She didn't want to get too close but she was enjoying her Great Uncle.  I'm so glad that Bennett is doing well.  He is such a happy, positive guy.  He is constantly complimenting me and building me up.  I sure do love my younger brother.  He is pretty darn wonderful!

The house was full today.  Everyone was able to come for dinner.  These Sundays are my favorite.  The house gets noisy and a little chaotic but it's fun.  I love having everyone together.  Braxton brought me my Mother's Day Poem today since he forgot to on Mother's Day. (because he brought so much for our Fiesta)  I'm impressed.  I cherish the things my kids write to me!


0 comments: