Monday

Allergies

I was happy that I was able to help Julie today. Since she had a C-Section she isn't able to lift Jordyn and Jordy had a Dr. appointment today.  I got to take them and lift and carry Jordyn when needed.  Jordyn gets a bad cough about every other week and so Julie made her an appointment to meet with an allergy specialist.  Heck, they reached their deductible with the twins and so the timing is good.  Jordy was good when the nurse put dots all over her back.  She just sat on Julie's lap and colored on a tongue depressor.  When the nurse had to prick each of the dots after dropping different liquids on them Jordyn realized about half way through that she didn't like it.  She laid down on Julie without any thrashing around or screaming while the rest were pricked.  Then when it was done she quite crying and continued coloring.  She's such a cutie.  She is allergic to Burch, Cottonwood and a weed.  I think the Dr. prescribed something for her and we were done.  Julie made an appointment for Kamryn to be checked out as well!

I didn't mention that the appointment was for 9:00 and we were the only ones there and we didn't see the doctors face until 9:45 which is when Julie was hoping to be able to pump.  Even though we only had to wait 10 minutes to see if there was a reaction we were in the office until about 10:30.  (poor Julie)

Jordy and I went to the cafeteria to get a treat while Julie went up to pump and see the babies.  She came down and told me that she still hadn't pumped.  There were too many people in the room with the twins while she ran up.  Julie likes talking about the twins progress and so it was good they were there so she could.   By the time she came down to find us she was very uncomfortable.  I hurried to get her home.  

0 comments: