Over a month ago I promised Carla that I would take her families pictures since Sarah and her family were in town. I had Trichelle drop me off at Carla's. I think we got some really cute pictures and we did it pretty fast. Jessica needed to leave to go to work. She lives and works in SLC and her schedule had been changed and she didn't have as much time as we had hoped. The sun was a little bright and we got some squinty eyes but for the most part I think we got some good pictures. It was fun taking them.
I wouldn't mind learning more about photography and editing. I really enjoy it and would love to have more knowledge concerning it. I guess I will have to take some classes since I have always had an interest. I wouldn't want to take pictures for money...just for friends and family because I enjoy it.
Carla and I had promised our DUP group that we would attend the Daughter of Utah Pioneers Jubilee. I didn't really feel like it but since they were counting on us for lunch we went over. I ended up winning a crocheted afghan. ☺I didn't have much time at home before I had to leave for Ivy's dance recital. I met Larry there since he ended up stopping to check on Justin. What happened to Justin you might be asking. Well, while he was working today a chisel shot back and smacked him in the mouth. It broke his front tooth off but left the root in his mouth. It also broke some of the bones in his mouth as well as splitting his upper lip. He text me that him and Macie were going to have matching scares. He will need surgeries on his mouth now. Once a mom, always a mom. My heart broke for my son and his family.
I'm not going to lie...I cried when I saw Ivy. She reminded me of Trichelle when she was around 16-17. Ivy is only turning 11 next month. She's beautiful but growing up way too fast! Crazy how time flies!
After the recital we came home so Larry could shower and then we went up to see the twins. Julie was there with them and so we visited with her until Kevin and Kamryn got there. Kevin was able to feed Briggs. These babies are doing so good and when they can eat without getting worn out they can come home. They are getting so close. Kam was excited to hold Brynlie. Tonight was the first night the twins have been side by side since they were born. I like seeing them together.
We took Kam home with us and her and Jordyn got to sleep over. Kevin dropped off Jordy on his way to the hospital. We had a good time with the girls and let them stay with us all day Sunday as well.







1 comments:
My my my - you have had a busy week! So much excitement! Hope Justin will be okay. That is horrible! But how exciting to have the twins here and healthy. They are seriously adorable!
Carla's pix turned out great! I have ALWAYS wanted to take a photography class too so let's find one and take it together! I actually signed up for one at Inkley's and even paid $100 for it and then they went out of business before the class! I never got my $ back either! Bummer!
Post a Comment