I ended my Saturday by "Playing" with my friends. We saw Jane Eyre at the Hale Theater in Orem. It wasn't my favorite play but there was a lot of things I liked about it. I like the faith that Jane had in our Heavenly Father. She relied on Him to answer her prayers and direct her life. Jane had a childhood friend that taught her the importance of forgiveness.
In this play they sang instead of talking. Sometimes that can be annoying. However, it also makes the ride home hilarious as we tend to sing what we have to say. ☺ There was a little mystery in this play and had us all thinking and wondering. I bet I would really enjoy the book.
Cari and Carol met us since they were running late. The rest of us enjoyed a nice meal at the Macaroni Grill.
One of the Actors took our picture for us and I asked him if he took a selfie as well...so he did! I love the selfie he took!
I really, really enjoy going to the plays with Barbie and her girls and friends. I look forward to every one. I feel blessed to get to "Play" with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment