Sunday

The Darling Twins!

Larry and I went to visit the twins after Church.  Larry's mom  was there and Julie and Kevin were on their way.  We all went up together to the room.  Larry stayed out and got a little nap while the rest of us went in.  (only 4 in the room)  It was time for the babies to eat.  They don't have feeding tubes anymore (YIPPEE) and will likely go home tomorrow.  I got to feed Briggs and he started off really good and then went to sleep.  The nurse told us she wouldn't let them get so comfortable while feeding them so they are more likely to stay awake and finish their bottles.  I unwrapped Briggs and got him to wake up and he was a good boy and finished as much as he needed to.  The nurses keep track of how much the twins eat.  They have to eat a certain amount on their own for 12 hours before they can come home.  They are truly little miracles.  I love them to pieces.  I'm really glad they live close and I think I just might show up for morning feedings to help out.  Julie told me that around 7 she is more tired than during the night and so I'd like to go help out and snuggle these cuties.

Babies are so precious.  As I snuggle and hold them and look at what little miracle they truly are, I can't think of anything better in this world.  Babies are the Biggest Miracles and Blessings!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Such cuties! YOu are so blessed!