Wednesday

Woo Hoo Kelsi is 22

Our Cute Kelsi has a birthday today!  I'm glad that Kelsi joined our family.  I really admire the faith that Kelsi has.  She was inspired to come home from her mission and marry Braxton.  She didn't question and was assertive and now she's ours.  Her and Braxton felt inspired to start their little family immediately and so they did.  They wanted to wait to have another little one but again they feel like they are suppose to and so they are willing to do what the Lord has planned for them.  I love the faith Kelsi displays.  One day we were talking about the little twin and her complications and Kelsi said with confidence "everything will be okay."  Faith is one of Kelsi's gifts.  She is also soft spoken, kind, caring, smart and beautiful (inside and out)  I love this sweet girl and the example she is to me.  I love her for loving my son.  I love her for bringing cute Sadie into this world.  I love her for being her!

0 comments: