Every day is a gift and I cherish each day with my family and friends. We never know when our time is up or when we will get another chance. Robin got another chance...we almost lost her a few weeks ago but here she was today with her beautiful smile and funny sense of humor. I'm glad we go to lunch often and take the time to "nourish" our friendships. (I didn't put that on purpose but it's fitting) I had to work a little harder to get Robin's approval of me joining in their fun but I think I succeeded a year or so ago. Today before we left Robin was the one that initiated a hug. We're all glad that she is here with us. I couldn't bare the thought of losing her. My heart is filled with gratitude for her and each of my friends.
These gals grew up together making fun memories along their journey. They continue to make fun memories and they have been kind enough to let me add to them and be apart of the ones happening now. I love making memories with these ladies. They really are a fun bunch. (my nickname for them)
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So much fun! I love that we get another chance with Robin! So scary! I feel bad when we get talking about our good times when we were younger but it seems like you have always been a part of the group and i don't realize until after that it might make you feel a little left out. So sorry if that is the case, but truly none of us even think that because it just honestly seems you have always been with us!
I never feel left out when you talk about your past. I love hearing all your fun stories. I'm just happy to be a part of them now. I'm glad we have another chance with Robin as well. She commented on a post of mine that she loved me. :) I had a dream last night that she was expecting again. :D Life is good and I cherish each day!
Post a Comment