Sunday

Jared's Homework

The day that Jared did his Eagle Scout Blood Drive he was checked out of school early and missed his cooking class.  His teacher told him to make cinnamon rolls at home and take pictures so she knows he did it.    He also had to cut carrots a few different ways.  Larry and I made sure we had everything so he could do it Sunday.  I was hoping he would do it for dinner but he was tired I guess and didn't do any of it until everyone had gone home.  It was getting kind of late but he did it.  I instructed him and everything turned out great.

When he was putting the cinnamon and sugars on the dough he was being careful and doing a good job as far as making a mess goes.  Larry came over and mentioned how careful he was being compared to what Larry would be doing and that's when his motions increase and we had cinnamon flying beyond the dough.  I told Larry we didn't need his help and showed Jared that he could get a lot on the dough without it getting all over.  I let him know that he was the one cleaning up after and so it would be good not to get it everywhere.  He did better after that.  I am proud of Jared for getting it done even though he needed prodded.

0 comments: